Thursday, June 9, 2016

Image result for calgary public library
Today we had a presentation by the Calgary Public Library. The presenter informed us about all the wonderful programs for students this summer. All students can access the services without any cost.




                 
 
We can get a free library card
  Ms. June read a few books to us


Image result for it's not a good idea  Ask me about my favourite part
How did author trick us in thinking who was going be the dinner?
  What was my favourite Image result for be glad your dad is not an octopuspart? Read the title and ask me if I can hear a
rhyming word?

 We enjoyed listening to the stories!

Image result for td summer reading club book mark A book mark activity was given to us by Ms. June. I am bringing it home and we will make a book mark together for my book. Thanks!

A message from Mrs. Reimer
 Image result for library books clip art
The school year is almost done.All books are due back in the
Learning Commons  on or before June 13, 2016. Thanks!

We talked about how we can write stories from our imagination...
Ask me what does imaginary mean..
Image result for beekle book Image result for beekle book
Ask me who was Mr. Beekle looking for?
Image result for beekle book  Where did Beekle go?
Ask me about my favourite part?Image result for beekle book

 Observing our butterfly habitat
Ask me what I saw?

We finished labeling our chrysalis illustrations..

  
          
Ask me to look at my drawings and explain it to you....
  

  
Why did we add the gold glitter?
                    
Read the words with me and I will tell you what they mean..

Enjoy our learning!
Thanks,
Mrs. Malik & Mrs. Queen




No comments:

Post a Comment