Thursday, June 2, 2016

Image result for no school on friday clip art
Image result for professional development day clip artA reminder that there is no school for students tomorrow Friday, June 3, 2016. It is a Professional Development Day for teachers. See you on Monday!






We read,
Image result for caterpillar to butterfly bt camila dela this book and observed the changes in our caterpillars...
  

    Ask me to point the changes that I can see...  Count with me... how many caterpillars can you   count?

 Joshua is trying to show us the caterpillars made a hole in the
food. "Caterpillar is digging for food."



We read, Image result for 12 ways to get to 12
  
 
Ask me how we played the doubles game...
  
 We were reading the butterfly book and talked about insect
legs have doubles too..    Ask me to explain

   

    
Ask me to look for 9 things,,
  Ask me to show you what equals 9?
 

  Ask me to show you what equals 8?
 

 


We read,Image result for egg to chicken by camila dela Ask me about my favourite part?

Ask me to read some of the words or letters that I can recognize...

Some Learning Tasks...
 
 
            
 

     

Image result for have a relaxing weekend

Thanks,
Mrs. Malik & Mrs. Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment