Wednesday, June 15, 2016

There was lots of excitement in our Kindergarten rooms today. Today, we released our butterflies....
  
Our floer for the butterflies...

 
 
We took our butterflies outside to release them in nature where they belong

 


Ask me what was happening inside the habitat when

the butterflies  felt the cold wind...






Ask me to explain...
 Our butterfly outside
in nature
 
 
                                             A butterfly with crumpled wings :(



   Ask me to look at the pictures and explain..

Ask me why did we release the butterflies... What is this butterfly doing...
   How do I know this is a butterfly? look at the wings...
 
 I wonder why
the butterfly sat on Ruby's shirt....
 
 
 
  
                                                    Adam found a flower for her..







 
The butterflies didn't want to leave us...

 On Sara's dress
  



This one got stuck in the pavement..

It finally turned over but damaged one wing...



Point to the compound eyes..


 Ask me to explain..




Look at the details of the butterfly
 looking after the butterfly

   Hope you enjoyed learning about the butterflies with us!

Thanks,
Mrs. Malik & Mrs. Queen


No comments:

Post a Comment