Thursday, January 5, 2017

Today the students worked on identifying some sight words in our over sized picture books.

We began the lesson by having students be the "teacher" and read the sight words to the students.

 





Next, the students searched through books to find some of the sight words.
 




In math the students worked on subitizing. 
 Ajang and Ali work together to find out which domino does not match this snowman.

Ask me what my task was.





We read the following books:

The story was about a bear who was bothered by a flea. Ask me what happened at the end.


 


Ask me to tell you the story and tell you what story it reminded me of.


    

This story used many words which helped the students learn about opposites. Ask your child to tell you some of the words they remember from the story.







No comments:

Post a Comment