Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Image result for farewell clip artDear Parent/Guardians,

You are all invited to Gr.6's Farewell Assembly tomorrow Thursday, June 23. 2016 at 10:30 a.m. Please join us in celebration of Gr.6's Learning!






We finished our plasticine artwork which will be displayed in the Gr.6's Assembly tomorrow.






We read, Image result for ten little fish  Image result for ten little fish
                                                Count the fish with me...    What is one more than ten?

We read,Image result for if you give a mouse an iphone   Ask me about the story...
If I am on the computer or IPad what am I missing?

Image result for if you give a mouse an iphone  Ask me what can I do that is fun ...
I need to think of something which is not connected with technology..





We worked on finishing off some letter printing..

   

  
  

 
 
Ask me which letters did I print...
 
  

We were watering the plants and realized that one of our bamboo was dying...


Ask me about our conversation...

 

Ask me when I touched the dead bamboo what did it feel like?
                                          When I touched the green bamboo, it felt.....
  
We brainstormed a few words...
-rough
-smooth
-it has a pattern
-half the leaves are brown
-it looks dead
-did we forget to water it
-we can count the lines


     Thanks,
Mrs. Malik & Mrs. Queen                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment